My name is Matt and today we’re discussing painting over clear coat. But don’t forget this one thing that always
Welcome to Our Blog!
Skip to the good stuff:
- Welcome to Our Blog!
- Meet the writers
- Recent Posts
- Painting Over Clear Coat – Don’t forget to sand!
- HID vs LED Headlights – Which is brighter?
- How to Read a Battery Charger Gauge
- Vehicle Engine Failsafe Mode Explained and How to Reset it
- Bad fuel injector symptoms – Methods to Test and Replace Leaky and Clogged Injectors
- 6 signs of a bad fuel pump relay and how to test for a failed one
- Popular Posts
- Top 5 Best Wax for Black Cars and Trucks ✅ Reviewed 2019
- Is the Nissan skyline R34 legal in the US?
- Torque Pro App OBD2 Review ✅ 2019 Edition
- How to Fix Oil on Spark Plug Threads ✅ Why is there Oil on the Spark Plugs?
- Best Cars to Sleep In – How to Sleep in a Car Overnight
- ✔️Best ELM327 Software Free Download for Windows, Android and iPhone
Hey it’s good to have you with us! If you like cars, trucks, SUVs or anything else with tires and a motor, you’ll feel right at home here!
Below are some of our popular subjects:
- OBD2 Adapters – Android and Apple devices specifically
- OBD2 Apps – if you have wireless adapter, you have to have an OBD2 App to pair with your smartphone. The most popular ones are Torque Pro (Android), and OBD Fusion (iOS)
- Engine Bay – Topics near the the motor such as Spark Plugs, Motor Oil, Head Gaskets, can all be found here.
- Washing and Waxing – Make your paint stand out with these tips on Spray Wax, Rain X Removal, Polishing a black car
- Interior Care – If it’s inside the vehicle, we’ve written on it, such as seat belt repair, 303 Aerospace Protectant, and AC Systems
- Exterior Care – We even write about parts outside the vehicle! Such as brake boosters, muffler deletes, and low compression
Meet the writers
Is this a trick question? Hopefully not. The answer to which is brighter between HID vs LED headlights will depend
I’m gonna be honest with you. There’s no direct answer on how to read a battery charger gauge. The answer
Do you expect engine failsafe mode to have kicked in on your car or truck? I know firsthand what
Is your car or diesel pickup suffering from bad fuel injector symptoms? Does your engine not start, sputter, lacks power,
Hey I’m Vince and in this article you’ll find the 6 most common symptoms of a bad fuel pump relay.