Heading into 2020, SUVS are at the forefront for people looking to buy a new car. This is especially true
Welcome to Our Blog!
Skip to the good stuff:
- Welcome to Our Blog!
- Meet the writers
- Recent Posts
- Save Money for Years with the Cheapest SUV to Maintain in 2020
- Choosing the Best Gasoline Brand – You’ll Never Guess what is No. 1
- 10 Best Car Cleaning Products for Spring
- 15 Things to Keep in Your Car at all Times
- When to Replace Brake Pads – How often to Change Your Brakes
- How Much do Brake Pads Cost: The Complete Brake Pad Costs Guide
- Popular Posts
- Top 5 Best Wax for Black Cars and Trucks ✅ Reviewed 2019
- Is the Nissan skyline R34 legal in the US?
- Torque Pro App OBD2 Review ✅ 2020 Edition
- How to Fix Oil on Spark Plug Threads ✅ Why is there Oil on the Spark Plugs?
- Best Cars to Sleep In – How to Sleep in a Car Overnight
- ✔️Best Free ELM327 Software Download for Windows, Android and iPhone
Hey it’s good to have you with us! If you like cars, trucks, SUVs or anything else with tires and a motor, you’ll feel right at home here!
Below are some of our popular subjects:
- OBD2 Adapters – Android and Apple devices specifically
- OBD2 Apps – if you have wireless adapter, you have to have an OBD2 App to pair with your smartphone. The most popular ones are Torque Pro (Android), and OBD Fusion (iOS)
- Engine Bay – Topics near the the motor such as Spark Plugs, Motor Oil, Head Gaskets, can all be found here.
- Washing and Waxing – Make your paint stand out with these tips on Spray Wax, Rain X Removal, Polishing a black car
- Interior Care – If it’s inside the vehicle, we’ve written on it, such as seat belt repair, 303 Aerospace Protectant, and AC Systems
- Exterior Care – We even write about parts outside the vehicle! Such as brake boosters, muffler deletes, and low compression
Meet the writers
Many of us just pull up to the gas pump and put in whatever brand of gas is the cheapest
The winter is a tough season on any vehicle and harsh on your car both inside and out. Once spring
Once you own a car, you keep things in it for your comfort, like snacks, bags, jackets thrown into the
As car owners, we try to stay on top of repairs and ongoing auto issues so we aren’t hit with
The braking system of your car is one of the most crucial safety features it has. It keeps those in