When it comes to car repairs, some things aren’t an emergency. If your check engine light comes on, you usually
Welcome to Our Blog!
Skip to the good stuff:
- Welcome to Our Blog!
- Meet the writers
- Recent Posts
- Symptoms of a Bad Water Pump That You Should NOT Ignore
- Choosing a Penetrating Oil for Stubborn Rusted Bolts and Nuts
- Buying Guide: Top 5 Car Ramps for Oil Change
- Best Battery for C5 Corvette – Learn to choose the Type, CCA, Class
- How to Fix a Blown Head Gasket in One Affordable Easy Step
- The Best Driving Sunglasses: Look Cool and Improve Your Vision Behind the Wheel
- Popular Posts
- Top 5 Best Wax for Black Cars and Trucks ✅ Reviewed 2020
- Is the Nissan skyline R34 legal in the US?
- Torque Pro App OBD2 Review ✅ 2020 Edition
- How to Fix Oil on Spark Plug Threads ✅ Why is there Oil on the Spark Plugs?
- Best Cars to Sleep In – How to Sleep in a Car Overnight
- ✔️Best Free ELM327 Software Download for Windows, Android and iPhone
Hey it’s good to have you with us! If you like cars, trucks, SUVs or anything else with tires and a motor, you’ll feel right at home here!
Below are some of our popular subjects:
- OBD2 Adapters – Android and Apple devices specifically
- OBD2 Apps – if you have wireless adapter, you have to have an OBD2 App to pair with your smartphone. The most popular ones are Torque Pro (Android), and OBD Fusion (iOS)
- Engine Bay – Topics near the the motor such as Spark Plugs, Motor Oil, Head Gaskets, can all be found here.
- Washing and Waxing – Make your paint stand out with these tips on Spray Wax, Rain X Removal, Polishing a black car
- Interior Care – If it’s inside the vehicle, we’ve written on it, such as seat belt repair, 303 Aerospace Protectant, and AC Systems
- Exterior Care – We even write about parts outside the vehicle! Such as brake boosters, muffler deletes, and low compression
Meet the writers
For most car enthusiasts, one of the most annoying things to deal with while trying to perform routine maintenance is
If you’re interested in doing car maintenance at home, one thing you should invest in is a car ramp for
Whether you’re on a budget, need high CCA, replacing a leaking C5 battery, or sick of Side-Posts, this will help
A lot of people are scared of doing even simple car repairs on their own but there are some things
There are a few things to think about when it comes to choosing the best driving sunglasses. Similar the night